Elgin Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
You have arrived at the best rehab for addiction and alcoholism. Our website contains the answers that you need for just about any type of addiction. Browse the links and the helpful information and then call us right away at the Elgin drug and alcohol rehab. Time is of the essence and we are here right now to help you. Elgin has a population that struggles with alcoholism and substance abuse. Call us now and get the answers you need to have a better life that is free from addiction.
Alcohol Rehab Treatment
Your drinking problem is now a full-blown addiction and you have no idea how you'll be able to kick the habit. You drink all day and most of the night. It's called alcoholism and it is a serious disease. You are now at the point where something has to be done. Call us at the Elgin alcohol rehab and get detoxed and set free from alcohol and its control. You don't have to live a life under the shackles of alcohol.
Drug Rehab Treatment
What Makes Cocaine so Addictive?
Cocaine doubles the amount of dopamine in the brain, a chemical responsible for pleasure and happiness. It artificially produces dopamine and increases its level in the brain causing ecstatic feeling. Gradually, the brain becomes tolerant of cocaine and addicts do not feel the same pleasure as they initially felt. This makes them start taking more in shorter periods of time to achieve the same feeling, thus causing a cocaine addiction.
Substance Abuse Treatment
Tips on Choosing a Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
When you know what to expect from a quality substance abuse treatment center it can make the process of choosing one much simpler. The following lists just some of the criteria you should look for before deciding on which facility to attend:
- Accreditation by the Joint Commission
- Licensure by the state in which the facility resides
- Board certified physicians with credentialing by the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Licensed clinicians
- Medically-monitored detox
- Specialized treatment components if desired – GLBTQ, women only, Christian, etc.
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Family therapy component
- Relapse prevention
- Aftercare services
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility